Wilson Hall Middle School Media Center
Welcome! The Wilson Hall Middle School Media Center is the place to come for independent research, classroom projects, pleasure reading and special events. We look forward to seeing you.
Our mission is to create in our students a lifelong love of reading.
The Wilson Hall Middle School Media Center is open to students and teachers for:
- book selection
Library hours are from 7:35 AM to 2:20 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday during the school year.
The WHMS Media Center provides books, ebooks and media to support the middle school curriculum and to encourage recreational reading amoung young readers. The Media Center provides thirty computers for classroom and individual use.
- A pass is required to visit the media center during the school day. Passes can be obtained from academic teachers.
- Materials can be borrowed for 14 days and are renewable.
- Failure to return overdue books or failure to pay for lost/damaged books may prevent a student from using the media center.
- Computer Use
- When classes are doing research in the library, the computers are reserved for their use.
- At other times, the computers are available for independent use as long as it is school related.
- The Acceptable Use Policy applies to computer use throughout the school. Before using the computers students and parents must complete and return to WHMS the Internet Acceptable Use and Safety Policy of the Clarke County Board of Education.